You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 3:30pm

Author: -Cromwell-

Important things to know

The information here is good, however point 2 regarding Multis or Alts no longer matches the rules. http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=90

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 1:56pm

Problem with Catapult Event quest from Avelius

This morning I set myself up to rage and decided to only check Avelius about the Catapult discussion. I viewed the 2 items and used Return To Location intending to return after my rage. When my rage ended I returned and found that the discussion quest item no longer appeared in my list. This may be intended by design or is a bug. Please inform me.

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 3:30pm

Problems contacting support

Thanks, I must have been seeing wrong, sorry.

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 2:56pm

I include here both notifications from support@warofdragons.com: Delay: Quoted This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed. support@warofdargons.com Failure: Quoted This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail ...

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 12:48pm

I have tried to use the listed WarofDragons.com E-Mails to contact support a couple of times and have an issue doing so. My service provider Bell Canada has provided me with 2 E-mail addresses and both are linked to hotmail.com because of the association with MSN. When I send an E-Mail to one of the listed addresses for WarofDragons.com there are 2 returns. First the sending is delayed and second there is no response from the server when the message is sent. The messages can not be sent I suspec...

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 6:12pm

Ludial Chain Links Item Missing

The quest item now appears, thanks Cross Knight.

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 5:08pm

I have 9 Links but the item in his list does not appear under the quests.

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 4:55pm

When accessing Koeshu the Necromancer in the Mosoleum the item for Ludial Chain Links is missing after the update.

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 4:41pm

Quest Problem City Charter

Same problem encountered with Buzzing Siege[5]. It is Accessable but does not show on the list.

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 4:21pm

Missing Friend - Wording change needed

The Missing Friend quest description reads: Missing Friend You have set off in search of a missing warrior. According to your information, he set off for the Catacombs, the depths of which contain the treasures of ancient and powerful mages. You need to descend into the darkness of these caves and, possibly, meet with the treasure-keeping dragon. Current goal: Go to the Catacombs, the entrance to which can be found in the Square of Fire and search for the missing Tuppence. Then return to Chigrik...