Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, October 19th 2023, 10:10am

Author: _Vaermina_

password reset function broken

thank you, i will try that

Thursday, October 19th 2023, 9:55am

and furthermore, how can i reach support and write a ticket if the password reset won't work and i can't log into mygames to send one? this is all very frustrating and i'm just trying to find an answer.

Thursday, October 19th 2023, 9:51am

as previously stated above, i have done this exact thing over and over for weeks and never received an email. i have made sure i was sending the requests to the right mail address, and they also haven't landed in the spam folder. this is why i made the thread in the first place, since it doesn't seem to be working for me and i don't know why.

Thursday, October 19th 2023, 7:36am

hello everyone, i don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but this is indeed a huge one that needs to be fixed. i have bought a new pc recently and noticed i've forgotten my password. i tried resetting it the usual way, that being "forgot password" and waiting for the recovery email containing the code. this function doesn't work anymore. out of the countless times i have tried over the last few weeks, only two times a mail actually arrived, DAYS after i requested them. of course th...