You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Monday, September 5th 2022, 2:33am

Author: Charlemagne_

French

C'est mon idole Quoted from "KingPin" Stu toi François Legault ?

Monday, September 5th 2022, 2:31am

Battlefields

The real problem may not be the battlefields themselves but the lack of players. In any case, the storm on the plateau compensates for this handicap.

Friday, October 8th 2021, 5:32am

French

Bonjour, des francophones actifs ici ?

Wednesday, October 6th 2021, 1:07am

The secret of the stone of revelations

00:52 You grind the 10 Fury Hound fangs into a powder, tear a clover into small pieces and mix them thoroughly together and... 00:52 ...Alas you have failed to create the Powder of Laughter. It is likely that you forgot about Brugilda's warning that you must think funny, happy, positive thoughts during the creation process. All ingredients (Fury Hound Fang [b]10 pcs, Clover 1 pcs) used in the process have been spoiled[/b]. I need to know where I can find Positive Thoughts, 1 pcs. because I lost ...

Sunday, October 3rd 2021, 12:35am

How to be good at battlefields?

So I did a couple of battlefields and noticed everyone is always like 10 times stronger than me even with green and blue armour. Everyone has those crazy rare and expensive armour, items, blessings, mounts, pets, and what not. I know this game requires a lot of grinding (or money) to be good, but I just need to know how I can match the other players. Assuming I have the time and ressources, where do you suggest I start if I want to be seriously strong ? How do I prepare optimally for a battlefie...