You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, August 30th 2021, 6:28pm

Author: JuiceWrld

chaotic fight

Quoted from "_Kenshiro_" why in this fight there is a player from another server has something changed? http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…d=2777825031320 i fought against him and he had no armor and didnt attack

Saturday, July 24th 2021, 10:07am

You made me post, since I didn't want to open that forum so you have to read it and take it as it is:

Having Mentors is not that important since you can read most of the stuff at the library, mentor are important once warofdragons would start some Marketing so new people would join but right now mentors dont make sense to much at this little amount of players in my opinion

Friday, July 9th 2021, 11:44am

Senseless attacks

Be Happy. I come from the Germany Server where there is no attacks on the opposite race but also no players for any battlefields or very little players on plateau with event. It is incredibly hard to farm valour on there and it seems like it is a piece of cake on this server since there are a lot of players here. Since i am here i only saw Draconia attack every human she should find, literally camping to get the kills which is very aids to do to be honest. Killed me few times as soon as i ressed...