You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Saturday, April 10th 2021, 9:25pm

Author: -DeenaturaT-

Fun Weekend

Last few (2/3) plateau events on PL server end up with around 100+ players in the same time in one location. The rest was not able to hunt, gather, jump, chat etc. If here You had to face similar problems, afer merge We will have one big server crush instead of fun weekend.

Monday, March 29th 2021, 10:57pm

Still egoism or already stupidity?

Lemoon, take my advice and move forward Man. You have, probably, last chance to start again without draging all of Your "theories" back from PL. Nobody cares, belive me

Wednesday, March 17th 2021, 11:42pm

[MARCH EVENT] Welcome to Las WoDas - Gamble

Middle Bottom Top Middle Bottom Middle Top

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 11:52pm

Author: Dee_487

Issue after Merge

Quoted from "Dee_487" This can be solved easily if someone was forward planning and already brought a name changing scroll from PL. Had a chance to read chat it that moment so yes, for sure it was changing name scroll... different server, same old "stories"

Wednesday, March 10th 2021, 5:56pm

Author: Dee_487

Issue after Merge

Hi All, first big thanks for really warm welcoming Just want to ask how it is possible that just an hour after relocation one of plyers had her nick changed while many of us are waiting since Sunday or even longer? To clarify the situation, want to mention that it was a nick with a number, so a player with same one existed already on COM server. Was it then deleted? How is that even possible? Please let me know and aply the rule for other PL players as many wants to go back to "old" character na...