You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 4:55pm

Author: Kaimei

Being a looter,is that really evilish?

Quoted from "Blood-slayer666" Quoted from "Kaimei" I always had a pleasure from looting the people and making them angry. It's always been kind of a mystery to me why some people can only thrive on making other people frustrated, I personally couldn't care much less about looters, it's something naked hunters enable themselves but what is this post really about? People telling you what you already know - that its not illegal, that you're just leeching and will never actually make friends in thi...

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 2:32pm

Quoted from "designer" Quoted from "SpakkaBack" this is what happens to those who steal from their race http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Senxes1-. you can steal as much as you want but you will not be able to play anymore. The real thieves are those who have the first character in the other race and just want to break the balls here. While stealing from the opposing race brings no shame, in my opinion. actually he also attack magmars intentionally and he lets them take his scalp... b...

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:12pm

Quoted from "lol666" The act itself is not against game rules so not punishable. but the action itself explains which kind of human are you or what you could become if something bad like that is not punishable have no more words to say. Oh shet here we go again,worst place in the world rolling heights balla country. Oh wait that is the wrong one Here we again is enough i guess

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:48am

Green Drops

Well,when i was %0 exp lvl 3 i was thinking about getting my green set items from hunting.But in the end when i started to hunt for my cuisses(decrepit skeletons) after 500+ killings.I got nothing I'm already %60 exp.Wonder if i can get one before lvl 4?

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:40am

Looters

Oh,here is a guy i looted yesterday Dude looting is a lifestyle.You make your future enemies weaker and yourself getting stronger.Everyone becomes your enemy but you should live for tomorrow.To see bright days,happy gameplays.We live for tomorrow,loot for tomorrow,get gears for tomorrow.When tomorrow comes looters will rekt you.Thats a looters life style. Durhargs,phads,gungls,demon hounds...Doesnt matter for us.We make our enemies weaker while we are getting stronger. So my friend,it is not a b...

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:15am

Here I am with a weird question. Being a looter,is that really evilish? Back in TR(2 years ago) I always played the game as a looter.I attacked phad/hounds/gungls which naked players attacked.At first i wasnt doing it intentionally(to steal their lot,i attacked because i was a noob.Saw they are naked wanted to help.)When they started to say bad things to me i started to make it intentionally.After a while it became a habit.I got my items with loot stealing and kept doing it.I had a lot of fun wi...