You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 12:23am

Author: Remu

Games of the Chosen

Winning the game; I have several scrolls and 5 spirits huh pretty easy and i have 40 minutes to call First i need to survive after 5 hits.You dont give me any info about damage so lets think.I take 2 slot Absolute scroll of weakness and 2 slot healing scroll. First we started to fight if i think he attacked first i took a lot damage.I use my scroll of weakness on him.5 seconds gone.I summone my Spirit of the thunderstorm(http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=27124) he protects me ...

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 2:32am

Pets abilities

Sorry for spamming but i wrote shallow wrong; Itsurface Wound.

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 2:18am

Closed Mithril Chest

Quoted from "-Dullahan-" Here you go: Mithril Chest content (Russian Library) Opened and got these things; 00:45 Celebration Punch 1 pcs 00:45 Elixir of Destruction 1 pcs, Elixir of Rock Skin 1 pcs 00:45 Precious Casket 15 pcs

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 2:02am

Pets abilities

I would choose; Vital Force:I would combinate this with my combos and i would get more damage.I think damage is the second most important thing in this game. Vampire Will:My second choice.I would combinate this with my regain health combos(thirst for blood etc).It would be a nice ability to comeback in a fight which you are losing. Healing Wave:I dont use in fights especially healing scrolls.It works like healing scroll and it would be nice that getting heal without using a combat slot Fit of En...

Sunday, July 10th 2016, 1:00am

Closed Mithril Chest

I dropped a key.What i can get from this chest?