You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 4:50pm

Author: blanjo

estate

i am using browser as i can'tuse the client because the ticket i sent to support got closed without them fixing it or helping me) i don't see the map just a black screen with lines on and same on the mniimap

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 9:59am

estate

this is the second time i have posted in the mentor section and am yet to receive a reply from a mentor ) If i have misunderstood and this is not the section to get help from a mentor, then perhaps someone can tell me where i should be posting please.

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 7:10pm

estate

Refreshed till my fingers bled and still no map (

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 6:47pm

estate

i will try refreshing) i am level 5 but forum doesnt know it seems )

estate

estate

estate

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 6:36pm

estate

The world map does not load for me, is there some way other way for me to get an estate ?

Saturday, August 15th 2015, 8:32am

gifts

You are not as funny as you think you are) As you seem not to understand let me explain further-city pub is for wannabe trolls, mentor section is for people who need the help of a mentor- for most people this does not need explaining in simple terms, NB- see how i don't need to use emoticon to indicate my current emotions.

Saturday, August 15th 2015, 12:47am

gifts

I posted in mentor section for a reason, if you can work out why grab yoursellf a biscuit)

Friday, August 14th 2015, 11:28pm

gifts

yes i didnt have any, thats why i wondered why they are gone lol, Can be better not to post than to post anything in your mind lol

Friday, August 14th 2015, 2:01pm

gifts

where have all my gifts gone ? no, not expired all before you suggest that)

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 10:48am

does anyone win these? i see you say winners anounced in post but i looked on a few and see no one declared winner . i answered in one on mob sharing and receive nothing.

there were not ten entrants lol, and with all due respect when i make the original post i was looking for official answer from the person who makes the competition, not random guesses from players . Some way to close a post ?

Friday, June 26th 2015, 2:21pm

"Mob sharing"

Attack using completed battles tab