You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, June 26th 2015, 5:00pm

Author: Headache

"Mob sharing"

The hunting window shows us all the mobs and the resources in the area. If a mob is currently in a fight, you'll see a symbol - a yellow circle with the letter "i" in it - to indicate that. Also a mob doesn't move when it's in a fight, so basically attacking anything that's walking around and doesn't have a yellow circle above its head is fine And if you happen to attack a mob that's already in a fight, a pop-up window tells you that the mob is currently in a fight and asks for your confirmation...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 11:44am

Do you receive in-game mail notifications about items that are about to expire?

You normally don't, however, you will get notifications about items that are about to expire if you are a premium user. To become a premium user you either have to purchase it with diamonds (from Bank -> Premium for 3, 7 or 30 days) or earn it with valor (you need to earn 5000 valor during one day to obtain premium status for 24 hours starting the following day).

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:41pm

What do you think I should do?

Oh and a quick question too, its a small question so I didn't really want to open a seperate thread just for that. I forgot to write it in the initial post though, and since I can't edit it.. well However, how can I get the green, blue or violet sickles? I know the red ones are in the city fair but I can't seem to find the other ones, except for the herbologist's Argentill trade. Where else can I find some better tools?

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 4:36pm

What do you think I should do?

Hello. My character is 4 years old as you can see. I had registered on the old Turkish server - back when it existed. I was using Mammoth set since it was the cheapest one at the time (and apparently still is). However, I wasn't really happy with that set because its damages were so low, so I bought scrolls of destruction, tore all my items down into sparkling crystals and sold them. I know this isn't the logical thing to do, but I don't regret it at all since I don't play that much (I usually p...