You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 12:51am

Author: Waft

How would you guide new players through the first four levels?

This is actually a letter i sent to a level 3. I found him running around my CC with 1 green item and 4 leather (and not even lvl 3 leather) so decided he needed some help to move in the right direction as he was talkative and smart enough. I would have done this had this not been here, as some things need to be done, and i indeed was "a bit mean". I have omitted a few bits with XXX for privacy only. Hi XXXX Just writing to inform you on how to make some golds as you seem to not be sure how to m...

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 3:52pm

Author: Waft

How would you guide new players through the first four levels?

Personally, i would tell them to avoid the quests, as they give too much exp and far too little rewards. Whilst exp is not a "bad" thing, you might as well just do more of what you're doing (more CC/Arena if valour or more mobs to hunt if just playing around) So i would set them along the lines of both, mob hunting to gain some gold and items. CC + arena to see if they enjoy it and if they decide that is what they want to do. The main quest i would push them towards doing would be Experimental A...