Search results 1-13 of 13.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 10:19pm

Author: Warrioress

ADMİN to be interested in the game

Arkhan +1 some people think the world revovles around them

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 2:03am

Rage

ive done everything from swear at my computer to restarting it, nothing worked the quest completed with no actions, was first ive ever seen

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 9:16pm

Rage

I don't really know how to say this, but my rage stem offerings has a glitch... http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=206091112 mind you, i have 32 tears now, about an hour ago i went to go get my rage flower with 30 tears, i go there and click on the tears one then i picked 30 tears, the page refreshed almost like i recieved the stem , i go to my backpack and check... there was 32 tears and no rage stem. I go back to see if the quest was still there and nothing... i go to my recurring ...

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 10:33am

Stats

good to know, thanks

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:23am

Stats

My victories and defeats do not count every fight, i will do 30-50 fights and it will go up like 3 fights in victories totall... a little help would be great

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:27am

Flooding from client?

thank you soooooooooo much!

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:50am

Flooding from client?

Why does my flood work but it PM's me when i set it to send to location chat?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:01pm

for the very few people who knew her in here or still remember her..

very sorry to hear this, its sad when we lose a gamer, even though we know the life they tell us, we are still connected to them, like a family

Monday, March 3rd 2014, 9:32pm

Valuable Dwarven Mithril Coin

quest area is gone, it was the stupidest quest like a year ago, crappy reward, whoever controls that option is too lazy to take quest out, like most other aspects of game

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 11:41pm

Gay Rights

@carpediem666 It is off topic, basically can just talk about whatever here, and need advice so thought I'd ask the people that I spend most of my time with

Monday, February 24th 2014, 3:31am

whats up?

this went from random to weird in 2 posts

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 1:44pm

Olympics

Ok so I was watching the news today and saw that USA went up to 3rd place from 4th yesterday and there was this one Russian dude who they tried to interview him but he responds "I can't speak...(sniffles) because I am crying" omg i started laughing so hard because Russians are supposed to be big and tough but this one is crying because RU lost to US in hockey

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 1:24pm

Hi

your the one that trolls the forum all day