You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 7:38pm

Author: PA1N

I asked a mentor ( Nefertiti) about the bank account at swindlers hide out

And this is the reason I posted it Dear user, thank you for your message. We kindly ask you to refrain from wild accusation without any proof against other players, no matter if they are mentores or not. We also advise you again that each item has an information option, which clearly shows you all crucial information about this item before you buy it. As this issue has been cleared suffieciently, all further tickets concerning this matter will be closed. Should you have any other questions, plea...

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 7:14pm

9:16 PM PA1N » Nefertiti: I need to ask you something The swindler talks about a safty deposit box is that a 3rd box you can he or is it just a slot added to one of em ? 9:18 PM PA1N » Nefertiti: I need to ask you something The swindler talks about a safty deposit box is that a 3rd box you can he or is it just a slot added to one of em ? 9:18 PM Nefertiti » PA1N: 21:17 Nefertiti » PA1N : just like the bank 9:19 PM PA1N » Nefertiti: Oh so a 3rd box very cool thanks mate There is the hole convo fo...

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 12:46am

M i s t e r E » PaleDeath, PA1N : pa1n here is ur mentor 22:22 PaleDeath » PA1N : sup dude how can I help 22:23 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : Hi i asked about the saftey deposit box at swindlers and the mentor told me it was just like the bank box 22:24 PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : I payed the 3 gold to find out it was a slot PA1N » PaleDeath, M i s t e r E : not a hole 9 slot box Id like my gold returned please I would have never done it if he did not tell me that PaleDeath » PA1N, M i...

Monday, November 18th 2013, 11:19pm

I would like my 3 gold back I asked Nefertiti if the safty deposit box was a new box or just a add on he said it was just like the bank and all it did was add a spot on my box not a hole 9 space box . I feel that i was wrongly derected and I would have never done it if not so . Please return my 3 gold . Thank you PA1N