Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 10:58am

Author: breadbasket

Quest: Bald Stake

wow, thank you boss

Friday, January 30th 2015, 9:45pm

Quest: Bald Stake

Current goal:Obtain GunglDOjaws 5, and an Arboris branch in Zvigold Grove. Ask for a Garlic Charm. Bring the trophies to Koeshu I have the 5 GunglDO Jaws and an Arboris Branch. for the garlic charm, do i have to buy the one in the undead shop or does someone give it to me? currently I have the charm from the undead shop but i'm not able to proceed in the quest. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 5:44pm

What are hiding places?

Hiding places are places in locations where you can find random things. These rewards include 15s, Worn Through Cutthroat boots (An ingredient required in quest for Elt cube), Ragtikron Leather, Bubbly Metal, Efril, Faulty Efril, Bottle or Pile of Paper. There are a number of locations in Faeo where we can find hidden place. 1. Plateau Of Silence - First Pillar to the left of the Gate of Chaos. 2. Haunted Place - Hut towards the left of the area. 3. Ship Graveyard - Broken Ship 4. Inside Kretch ...

Friday, January 9th 2015, 4:02pm

What are efrils used for and where can you find them?

In the words of the Elder - Quoted Efril crystals are one of the mysteries that have been passed down to us by the Chosen, the true purpose of which has not been revealed. There are versions to the effect that it is a conduit of negative energy, or more simply; a receiver. Others consider Efril crystals as keys for the passage through special charmed doors. There is even a version according to which Efril is a sarcophagus for the soul and body of a Chosen one, which was formed after his death. T...