You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, January 30th 2017, 6:51am

Author: Zeta

lvl 7-8 Battlefields/ lvl 8 tallars

Quoted from "-DeathSTROKE-" people thought non break was a good attraction but its the ultimate destruction of battlefeilds Non-break event brings crowds!

Monday, January 30th 2017, 12:40am

Trauma s in Plat ?

Quoted from "_-TheWarrior-_" Maybe 5 years ago, yeah, it was expensive, but nowadays, its more of surprise when you realise some of your armor broke and you need 30s to repair it. With so many unbreaks events, I don't think I even remember repairing anything. Stop complaining and play the god damn game Says the person who still owes me diamonds from years ago.

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 10:39pm

Trauma s in Plat ?

Each to their own. Majority cant afford to repair armours. That is just the way it is.

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 2:53am

Trauma s in Plat ?

Quoted from "Ponty-Mython" Costly..? To repair my PURPLE swords, it costs like 90s...to buy them is expensive! To repair them very occasionally, is not expensive. Seriously, what's the friggin point of buying armour if you're not gonna use it? Repair of every piece does add up in the end. After all, this is the reality of the game - majority of players need to watch their own wallets. Quoted from "Ponty-Mython" I hate this mentality we have on this server, waiting only for non-break events then...

Friday, January 27th 2017, 5:39am

Trauma s in Plat ?

Quoted from "-DeathSTROKE-" So just cancel non break days, and also come together as a comunity and organize days to play certain battlefeilds and get an audience of people who are available those days so you can play battelfeild everyday at every lvl. It is not that easy to do this and there is a risk of being labelled as a rigged play... After all, armour repair is costly. We all want to avoid unnecessary expenditure