You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 7:18pm

Author: -DeAdLY-

you have screwed up

experience: -86.88% | ok, so technically xp-wise im level 4 - physically appearance wise im lvl 6...

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 7:11pm

you have screwed up

another bug: mind unlocking my superblows? ive got just the level 1 one...everything else blocked with ? - level 5 and 6 ones dont appear on list of accessible ones

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 7:09pm

you have screwed up

17:50 <STRONG><FONT color= ff0000>Congratulations! You have advanced to the next stage inside the first level. Your reward is 3 silver.</FONT></STRONG> 17:50 <STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Congratulations! You have advanced to the next stage inside the first level. Your reward is 3 silver.</FONT></STRONG> 17:50 <STRONG><FONT color="#ff0000">Congratulations! You have reached the second level. Your attributes have increased and you have received 5 silver and the knowledge of a new super blow. You hav...

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 6:56pm

you have screwed up

as the title says, i deal with bugs, fine - but this is absolute bs - idc if you ban me from forum or whatever. last straw i tell you - i go into a CC as a levle 3 - look atme, bloody levle 6 - what the ... is this? http://warofdragons.pl/instance_stat.php…077911&finish=1 seriously? i could do f*** all in that CC cos i didntw ant to abuse bugs...only little fights as they attacked me. you know what- it ruined my 3 win streak so far - what the actual.. is this? fix this. or honestly - this is las...

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 10:56pm

Help

nvm, i got out of it - but locked from signing up to another CC: would still like to know pls, why was this the case? -DeAdLY-

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 10:48pm

Help

Hi, i got the confirmation for a CC at 21:35 (21:35 » here: To confirm your participation in the battlefield, click here[href=] no later than 21:40:01.). Upon clicking the confirm, the countdown timer ticked to 0. After this, im literally just stuck - im not going into any battlefield, and i cant leave the entry cave; it keeps saying: You cannot leave because you have confirmed your participation! Ive refreshed page, logged off then in (not longer than 5 mins yet). I will try that, but just to m...

Monday, January 2nd 2012, 8:28pm

Advent Calender

Dear Admin, Well i did email the support about this matter, but havent recieved a reply (however i do acknowledge the fact that it has been a holiday and festivity season so response would be slow). As you know, during the previous month I was unable to log into the game for some unknown reason (well, actually, if it is possible to say why it happened, id be delighted) so i was not able to use the Advent Calender. Now i suppose it is will not be possible to fill me in with those days rewards and...

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 5:38pm

Christmas Weapon Achievements

Ice Arsenal Acquire some ice weapons, by paying with Christmas Snowflakes. 16:27 » Ice Shield: You have bought the following items from the shop: Ice Shield[href=] 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom! Didn't get the achievement for buying the item, can you pls fix this? thanks

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 5:42pm

Bravado Helmets?

Yep, just handed in now and got both - thank you very much!

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 4:35pm

Bravado Helmets?

http://www.warofdragons.com/info/library…p?obj=cat&id=53 << here

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 2:49pm

Bravado Helmets?

Hi, i have a slight problem with bravado helmets - it says i can only exchange it for money (10s) and nothing more, as is what support said when i emailed them. However, on the forum page it says it can be exchanged for 20rep - so my question is..can you give me the rep for the helmets ive bought already. I mean, why would i want to intentionally spend 2.4g (60/helmet) for 40s in return? Its rather stupid tbh, so pls can you fix this, and also edit the forum page. thx -DeAdLY-