You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 8:13pm

Author: -Slavad-

Cannot Join Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes

Issue fixed. I was low on money, but when I had some money and qued up, it let me in. Time to go play

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 7:36pm

Cannot Join Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes

Hello, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but I've been experiencing it lately often. Every time I try to que up for dungeon of forgotten heroes it says "Battlefield is currently being tested!". I asked mentors and they all tell me to clear cache and errors, and switch my browser, but still is the same issue. Maybe an admin can give their advice on this one? Thank you very much

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 2:36pm

The end of the Rainbow error

There's actually alot more of spelling errors on the event description as well, I think it should be looked over. It's not a big deal but I guess it's an error. *shrug*

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 1:22pm

The end of the Rainbow error

Hi I recently found a typo while reading over ''The Journey to the End of the Rainbow'' event description. Let me pull down the quotes in which I found the error: Phase 1: Find the area of the colorful rainbow where the expedition begins. During this phase only warriors of the levels 1 and 2 can go through the magic portal to the colorful center. In order to do that they need a rainbow fragment. As soon as they have reached the colorful center (tghey) must collect as many rainbow crystals as pos...