You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 2:49am

Author: Fayo

Banned for what??

Quoted from "Fayo;117843" (I do not know the proper forum place to set this in, but I will put in my own format in this place of the forum) -In game name: Fayo -No idea when I was cursed, I was logged off. -Last time I logged in was about 00:06 In game time. -Description: I have no idea what happened, i'm just logging in to see I was banned for Abuse of game bugs, if I wasn't smart( I am a new player to this game)I would know that it had something to do with grabbing that twilight Katana becaus...

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 2:47am

Author: Fayo

Banned for what??

(I do not know the proper forum place to set this in, but I will put in my own format in this place of the forum) -In game name: Fayo -No idea when I was cursed, I was logged off. -Last time I logged in was about 00:06 In game time. -Description: I have no idea what happened, i'm just logging in to see I was banned for Abuse of game bugs, if I wasn't smart( I am a new player to this game)I would know that it had something to do with grabbing that twilight Katana because it was the only last thin...