You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 11:10pm

Author: Dragoner

A Item at full stength did not give me a Crystal!

How you doing? As the title mentions I had a brand new set of Northern Wind Boots and destroyed it for the crystal. it said The item was too worn and your efforts to disenchant it failed, destroying the item forever! It was at full strength for the Northern Wind boots. I would like to know why and a replacement for the loss if that is possible. Thank you Dragoner

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 5:55am

Lost piece of Equipment.

Ya I found it. As I was strolling through faeo with TIG at myside, I thought it would be wise to unload some things at my bank deposit box. Ya dumb ass you dropped your sword off at the same time. I appologize for the inconvinece and for me not seeing the Chrome Claymore go out of my inventory. As usual it was a mistake of my own doing. Thanks for the reads and well I going to go and finish some rep quests or log off. I would think the latter. Dragoner

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 5:29am

Lost piece of Equipment.

How you all doing? As the title says I have lost a piece of equipment a Chrome Claymore. I was doing attacks with it equiped then I did another and I was attacking with my fishing pole. I was doing rep quests. 03:50 You have completed the quest Uninvited Guests [4]. 03:57 You have begun the quest Bloom of Death [5]. Good luck! 04:02 » Vitasphodel: You deal with the evil spirit that tried to destroy the Vitasphodel, then you pick the plant that feeds on the evil energy and place it in your backpa...

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 4:03pm

Guide to Human Healers - 2011 Edition

Level 1 healer I am on when I'm on and when I'm not I get killed. lol

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 12:07am

Money Changer problem.

No sorry. I put in in cash 70. I got 50 back but then I go and do my banking the other day and the amount owed is 78 and change. How does that work? I pay x amount I get less than what I pay but then I get charged 8 dollars for the transaction? If you can send me may account information so I can verify it with my banking information. thank you Dragoner

Friday, January 6th 2012, 9:19pm

Money Changer problem.

How you doing? I seem to have a problem with the money changer. I put in 70 dollars real money and the changer charges me 78 and change. Let me know on the why and how. I would like my records E-Mailed to me. I will cross reference them with my bank account in real life. thank you Dragoner

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 10:33am

Lost a item.

Oh and Cross Knight, it was set at leader distributes. Don't see a edit button for my last post. Dragoner

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 10:31am

Lost a item.

Not sure of the time when it was lost, but we all agree that I did have a that particular drop. If it can be returned to me then great but if not then it is a hard lesson learned. Thanks for your time, how do you reeroll but with some of the equipment that I do have. Once again no that does not happen. Anyways thanks for your time. Dragoner

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 2:17am

Lost a item.

20:47 » Mammoth Boots: Your party received Mammoth Boots [href=]*1 pcs

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 2:05am

Lost a item.

How you all doing? I was battling away got a drop of a Mammoth Boots. I was in a group at the time and it all of a sudden disapeared from my Distrubution. Not sure I think this has happened before with some scolls. If you can get that replaced back to me (the mammoth boots) that would be great. PS A mammoth shirt would be better or Dodger equipment other than the Twilight, can't ask for that but if you could get my things back that would be good. Thank you for your time. Oh yes and please Dragon...

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 1:46pm

No information in game link.

http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=56 This link was gotten from: Shiko, Quest stage, Hunting the Undead. The link phrase: " battle against Magish and his minions " . Dragoner