You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 7:51pm

Author: Eraliff

Reply on "cant get my money back"

Wow its very interesting how they lock threads here instead of trying to help. When a glitch in the game appear and its too difficult to solve they simply ignore the problem instead and leave the victims alone and helpless. Allright now Ill definitly quit.

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 3:41pm

Cant get my money back

As I said its too late,the money is already gone. You didnt respond for 2 days and thats about the time it takes for an opened letter to dissapear.

Monday, October 24th 2011, 8:02pm

Cant get my money back

Still the button didnt appear for me... Yes I was at a post office Ive taken out items before and it has always worked before. Is it possible for you to check the history and see that theres 3g and 85s that I never picked up?

Monday, October 24th 2011, 7:04pm

Cant get my money back

Yes I know. The thing is, that button didnt even appear. Doesent matter anyway now. The money is now gone and 4g will take ages to get back again. Ill just quit =(

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 8:34pm

Cant get my money back

I would love to get help as soon as possible. All my money will be gone in 1day and 21h. It took me ages to get almost 4g. I dont think I want to play any more if I have to start all over again =(

Friday, October 21st 2011, 6:53pm

Cant get my money back

Today (21st Octobre) I tried to bid on a mammoth currais. The bid was 3g 85 silver and 88 copper. Some minutes later someone else made a higher bid. When I tried to get my money back from the mail there were nothing to click to get it back. I still have a mail with all the money in it but I cant find any way to get it back. The mail will be deleted in about 2 days I think so Im kind of in a hurry. Thanks in advance for your help!