You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 7:28am

Author: -xy2set-

Secret Plans of the Commanders Great Battle Valour

Quoted from "-Rebirth-;98140" 1. You will receive your valor (6000 as Magmars won) 2. There are great battle requirements (when it comes to gaining reputation) 3. You have not fulfilled those requirements (only penalty - no GB rep) 4. No i cannot point you to anywhere that states these requirements but thats the way it is (accept it or not...your choice). Regards ---------------------- Admins My apologies for the repeated posts in this section but as none of you are here on weekends I thought i...

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 11:07pm

Quoted from "-Rebirth-;98126" At level 3-4 you need be wearing 3 pcs of non-grey armor while in a great battle in order to gain great battle reputation points. You only have one piece of green an hence u do not meet the requirements ??? Where is this stated?

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 11:06pm

Quoted from "Shevek;98122" Look at this page as well: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…at&id=88&page=5 What Anu6is said is written there. To get great battle reputation, you must be wearing the armor that is required in the game rules. That is what the message your received was about. If you died during that battle and took the option to leave the battle before it was finished, I hope you were careful to leave all your armor on. If that sort of battle ends and you have not kept all your...

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 5:24am

So, after the battle I received this: 03:41 The quality of the armor in which you participated in the Great Battle was lower than required to increase your reputation. First of all, I was unaware that there was apparently an armor requirement for Great Battles... and secondly, your news article (http://warofdragons.com/info/news/show_1…commanders.html) stated nothing about armor requirements. But, even throwing that aside. Is the right to discriminate a player that goes into battle with 5 pieces...

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 11:34pm

Regarding 'Celebration of Gidver's Jubilee'

When I finished the quest and accepted the reward, the reward showed that i was to receive 50 copper for completing the quest. But, on the chat area, it says that I received 50exp. (Of course I expected exp, but still, there was that spelling/icon error)

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 10:46pm

Lvling up wording

"21:43 Congratulations. You have achieved a second upgrade. You receive 4 silver coins." Upgrade? ^ I received this when I reached the 66.66% mark of lvl 2