You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 2:01am

Author: phoenixaurora

its broken.

I can not remember a single successful battle against anything since the stars ad and catapult ad started vying for attention at the top of my screen. I have cleared my computer of cookies etc (full "disk cleanup") but it hasn't helped. :stesn: The battles just freeze on the screen and if I do get to the battle strike choice wheel thing it is rare and the hit doesn't register until much later. Very lagged. The result is wasted resources, time and wear on my armor as well as frustration. Any sugg...

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 1:28pm

Goblin Mukhmor quest not working?

I did it correctly but it seems there are two locations for Mukhmor... he is a strange one. In the second location he was ready to complete the quest.

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 5:55am

Goblin Mukhmor quest not working?

Agreement with the Goblin The cunning owner of the Joke Shop will never give away his goods for nothing. But he will happily give you several Signs of Friendship - the only currency valued by the goblins. True, to receive these Signs, you will have to work hard: the sharp trader wants you to deliver a pile of bright leaflets praising his shop to the navigator, so that he can distribute them around the region. Passed: Bring the scrolls to Vezur the Navigator. Current goal: Having distributed the ...

Friday, December 16th 2011, 10:39pm

A Special Chrismas Gift Magmar and Human quest mixede up

oh ok good. Now I see someone else was paying attention ..lol Mine was fine until I killed off the fake and then it told me to take the product of my hard work to Baguron which no self-respecting Magmar would do... traitorous!

Friday, December 16th 2011, 10:34pm

Maritsa won't give me my ball

Well she gave it to that dummy and now it is telling me (a Magmar) to go give it to Baguron??? I really hope thats a typo...