You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 2:41am

Author: HEI

dear admins, pt2

dear admins, i am a player in war of dragons my race is human in game name is HEI, this is the second time i post on forum as i got a response from a forum admin telling me they received my email and will respond soon, well its been 7days since i was falsely jailed for "using BOT" and ive sent 2 emails and 1 forum post and OMG guess what im still in jail and my email in-box is still empty from a reply from you guys, AND STILL no one will explain why im even in here to begin with seriously if i d...

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 12:22am

Author: HEI

dear admins,

dear admins, i am a player in war of dragons my race is human in game name is HEI, yesterday approximately 20:00-22:00 i woke up and found my character in jail for "using BOT" i play 12-16 hours per day and i pay pall for my stuff i do not use bot or anything of that sort i have tried to email ban@warofdragons and explain or at least get an explanation to why im even in jail to begin with but all i get is an auto response from them so this is me asking u guys to do Ur job and get me out of jail ...