Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 4:37pm

Author: Hallow

Green Pick disappeared

oh - wow - I feel silly... :ogo: thanks

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 6:10pm

Green Pick disappeared

Hi There - I didn't login over the weekend and when I logged back in today my green pick (the one you get from the quest where you find the note that drops from a vampire) was no longer in my backpack. I'm sure it had at least 3 or 4 durability left and I know I wouldn't have dropped it or sold it. Any ideas where it might have gone or how I can get it back? Thanks!

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 5:11pm

Riding Skills Quest Bug?

-Dullahan- » Hallow : Hi saw ur post in forum. That quest dont give u riding skill. To get riding skill u need to select the blue option and pay 45g to get lvl1 skill Hallow » -Dullahan- : thanks - so the quest just gives you the option to learn the skills? -Dullahan- » Hallow : No. Never needed to do it. Its misleading and always confuse persons I think this answers my question - thanks -Dullahan-! Perhaps the quest reward text should be reworded though...

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 4:39pm

Riding Skills Quest Bug?

I completed the "Learn to ride a Berona Tiger" quest awhile back (the one where you have to get the whip from the swindler) and while I don't have the exact text from the quest completion, it said something about getting basic riding skills. Today, I purchased a Berona Tiger amulet (which says you need only basic riding skills) and when I went to summon the tiger it said that I didn't have basic riding skills. I saw a similar post about a different quest - is there a problem with this quest too?...

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 11:57pm

Stuck in fight for over 20 minutes

Yes - it released me from the fight now! Thanks very much! Any way to get my effects back that expired due to the server lag?

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 11:44pm

Stuck in fight for over 20 minutes

With the server on the fritz during the last half hour of my POR (using Rainbow Sphere, Ammy of Destruction, and Warlords blessing), since there were no new monsters to fight, I tried to help a guy out who was having troubles with a fight. I've been stuck in that same fight now for over 20 minutes, and of course all my effects have expired. Can anyone get us out of this fight? How can I get my effects back that were robbed from me due to server lag?:rr: