You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 5:16pm

Author: --Elf mic--

Something wrong with xp gain

nevermind I found out sorry for ranting. I did not know that healing someone while naked and timing out gives me xp (

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 5:12pm

Something wrong with xp gain

I was helping a clannie with some giant zigs and I was summoning berona but timing out with no damage such as this fight http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…00804858&stat=1 And i still got 19 xp... why ??? This is not normal if i did 33 damage naked i would get 20 xp. Naked and no damage is not ok to get 19xp :rr:

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 5:49pm

duel irregularity

Well cardsharp reacts differently than a regular blackjack dealer. Whenever he has let's say 15 or 16 or so and u have something like that or higher, he will almost always risk it. I suspect he even hits when he has 18. Not sure though. I even won games with 12 because he busted with a 26. The only reasonable explanation is that eventhough he had more than my 12 at the beginning, he still hit and got the dragon or something. Also the cards here are different than regular blackjack. That would ex...

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 4:17pm

duel irregularity

Sorry cross I saw this topic on the most recent list. I didn't see where it was posted. I believe the duel system is perfectly fine lol )

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 7:21am

duel irregularity

And 6000 in 2 hours is a worst case estimate mostly u should get double that amount

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 7:19am

duel irregularity

I found winning at duel to be quite easy and almost guaranteed. Sure u can have bad luck and lose 11 hands in a row(trust me it happened. 6 hands of me having 20 and him having 21), but most of the time u will be on a nice win ammount of glass. I made my purple badge with 20 glass to start and maybe 2 hours time. The trick is to never get another card above 13. If u have 13 or more always show the cards. 12 or below hit. Trust me I even helped a clannie with advice since he was always losing lot...

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 7:44pm

This must be a bug

18:40 You have joined an Attack on Torquemada. 18:41 Fight ended: Attack on --Elf mic--. 18:41 You have sustained a Legs injury. 18:41 Some of your items have been damaged: Executioner Shirt (-1), Executioner Boots (-1). I attacked the mag and at the same time later I was killed by something else If this is not a game bug then I don't know what is. These things are ruining our gear needlessly.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 6:59am

Game bugs yet again

K. So I went to county Vurdalia to loot some mags get some scalps etc. and this is what i get. I arrive there as a ghost. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…98805106&stat=1 And sometimes when I die and there is still transfer time left to go somewhere, when I ress it says i have n seconds left before i can move from cs to different location. These bugs are quite annoying Pls fix them