You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Saturday, September 17th 2011, 9:09am

Author: Neptune

Arena Battlefields

08:00 servertime on saturday 17th sept.....on arena battlefield queue shows 2 current battlefields, yet if you go to current battlefield stats there are no battlefields in progress....this was for level 4....not sure for other levels

Sunday, July 31st 2011, 11:33pm

Killed the Beast in Arena

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…989460&finish=0 Today I did my first Beast in arena.....I fought him on my own with the help of cz....Kiterunner did the Beast afterwards....however, stats show him receiving valour reward and not me......I received a message in chat window to say I had killed the Beast and received 10 uk rep, 50 exp and valour reward.....rep I received but didnt appear to get 50 exp or valour reward.....also, quest moved from accepted to reoccuring. Thanks

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 6:34pm

Weak Amulet of Destruction recipe...continued

the prices quoted were not auction prices but game prices (as i call book prices). I am aware that the auction prices will vary upon supply and demand.

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 3:03pm

Weak Amulet of Destruction Recipe

Just bought the recipe from the Seer's Shop. I don't know if it has got changed since the update but it doesn't make sense. Take the book prices....1 Emerald = 5s, 4 collected anemone = 5s each and 1 flickering crystal = 5s .... total 28s....the weak amulets can be bought for 25s in city shop. Also....these are blue items which lvl 3-4 cannot pick/mine and blue items are also required for the normal amulet of destruction. Should these be grey or green items for the weak recipe as it is pointless...