You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, March 7th 2011, 8:25pm

Author: Lady Winter

Misunderstanding or error in CC? Part II

oh, so it did change? So it just some error that it doesn't show in chat then? Yeah I was uncertain about the fourth of March. Thank you for your help.

Monday, March 7th 2011, 6:20pm

Misunderstanding or error in CC? Part II

My thread about CC was closed (?) so I'm writing a new one, hoping that this one will not be closed before I receive an answer. My former post; "I'm not sure if I have misunderstood how valour and experience is being granted after CC has ended, because I could not see a change in my experience? And when it ended, the chat said: "Seized: " and nothing more. This is the second time this has happened, and other players say that when CC ends, the chat says "Seized: 500 exp" or something of the sort....

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 8:52pm

Misunderstanding or error in CC?

Perhaps I should add that I think the first time it happened was 2011-03-04, and second time today; 03-06. If it makes any difference.

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 8:36pm

Misunderstanding or error in CC?

Hi! I'm not sure if I have misunderstood how valour and experience is being granted after CC has ended, because I could not see a change in my experience? And when it ended, the chat said: "Seized: " and nothing more. This is the second time this has happened, and other players say that when CC ends, the chat says "Seized: 500 exp" or something of the sort. Is there something wrong when I do CC or..? This happened about 19.20 I think, in game time (the second time). //Lady Winter