You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Saturday, February 5th 2011, 6:07am

Author: -Lord-Dragon-

Problem with account

i am talking about this very account...if you remove the restrictions from the right, it allowed me to buy the links

Friday, February 4th 2011, 1:19pm

Problem with account

Hi, is there any update on this? Also remembered, had bought ludial links from the trade fair and they were not there too...

Monday, January 31st 2011, 10:10pm

Problem with account

i don't have the dartrong city rep according to the quests i had done...all my items were lost which included a giant elixer, an elixer of life, my cuisses and cuirass which i had to buy again, flangary korr tentacle. also my exp and valour were reset. basically it was like i had restarted the game, got the power and life elixer again, but a few of my quests were done and couldn't do them again to get the rep. (i think i should have 10dartrong rep currently but i have according to the completed ...

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 10:41pm

Problem with account

My account seems to have been rerolled...i have played for a day and completed for quests. My money and quests completed are correct but my attributes have been reset, also all items have been lost, my victories and defeats have been reset as well as my dartrong rep or any influence gained in events. Can the game admins please look into this.