You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Saturday, October 8th 2011, 9:35am

Author: Awesome Fury

dear beloved admin....

just giving my two cents... the previous quests with ragtikron leather were immensely satisfying to those that experienced them... however it doesn't go without tremendous consequential imbalance in game..as those that would never buy belts, underwater armour, etc are now ALL simultaneouslychasing after just the one bubbly metal resource, this has driven demand up exponentially...and.... ....bubbly leather is almost impossible to find...(i literally walked entire map and prv every player asking ...

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 2:55am

i won arena, got no valour, and 4 win in row streak Broken!

also what about the bug of having to get kill 3 times ? silvergreyhawk was in my team he knows this. you didn't address both of these things yet. please do.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 2:50am

yes, the bug corrected...so the streak wasn't broken.. but i got no badge on 4th win, 4th badge on 5th win, 5th badge on 6th win. Could of been worse. but bug is a bug. anyways doesn't bother me, could of been worse lol.

Monday, March 7th 2011, 1:18pm

You have already seized the sphere from the altar and taken it to your base < two times, when i hadn't got sphere, it wouldn't let me. so we had to kill opponents 3 times. all extra xp for nothing. please give take some xp off to make up for bug as well.

Monday, March 7th 2011, 1:09pm

12:00 Awesome Fury » Cassiopeia3112: http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…241538&finish=0 < i won but no valour, and my 4th win steak broken. 12:02 erlkonig » Awesome Fury, MoNtE-CrIsTo : that's very odd 12:06 erlkonig » Awesome Fury, MoNtE-CrIsTo : http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/forums…-Administration ok here I am, please valour and restore 4 win streak, 4th badge

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 5:33am

done arena beast, got no uk rep. BUG

my mistake then, i had no idea, thx for info

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 5:08am

correction...STILL BUG. 04:05 You have received 10 Underground Knights reputation for your victory in the Ancient Temple of the Chosen on Energy Surge Day. < that 10UK rep was not from beast. please fix bug. am still missing 10 UK rep from beast

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 5:07am

bug fixed. got 10 uk rep. but half an hour later.

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 3:29am

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…229233&finish=0 got no UK rep.

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 3:43am

Payment through the bank and MMOpay

online meaning....specifically web browsers. whenever i click on payment method, the field where i enter amount of diamonds, disappears lol so i cant buy.

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 3:42am

Payment through the bank and MMOpay

the 10% diamond thing happens, and at exact same time, i am unable to buy diamonds due to bug in client . i tried online too. ??

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 3:38am

Saved fights not saving!

it happens to me all the time too...so now i NEVER save fights, coz its a joke, day by day, the statistics disappear, names fall out etc. It should be based on a screenshot, instead it seems to run from a database that is somehow messed up as time goes by.

Friday, February 18th 2011, 10:20am

why the sexism?

oh yes, my suggestion in the way of initiative, is the male mount can be some evolved lion? something like asland from lion the witch and wardrobe, standing for male courage and valour and magnificence?

Friday, February 18th 2011, 10:17am

why the sexism?

the lvl 10 mount for females, that they can get at level 6, that males can not....is blatant sexism. don't get me wrong im all FOR feminism, i love it, i think men and women indeed should have EQUAL rights, but this isn't feminism , not as the revolution intended it, this is merely the same problem at the other end of the scale. If you are so selfish and happen to be in the currently ELEVATED gender (and this is a cycle we keep alternating revolution to revolution it seems), why not take a step ...