You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, March 21st 2011, 9:07am

Author: grover

Rage and no drops.

Quoted from "Sutath;74248" correct me if i'm wrong but liches are level 4 creatures and your level 6. creature 2 levels below you won't drop boe's or ee's while on rage. max at most is 1 level below you. last time i checked they were still lvl 5... maybe your thinking of zombies...

Monday, March 21st 2011, 7:34am

Rage and no drops.

Okay so i just spent 2 hours killing over 100 liches and didnt see 1 single drop... Now this seems extremely oddd to be and highly unlikely unless there was a glitch or something like it. Rage is suppose to increase drop rates.. not elimanate them. I am not just talk about no EE's a am talking about 0 ZERO drops.. not even a club... I have never spent 2 hours in this game killing creatures and not gotten a drop.... to be on rage and not get a single BOE tear EE or anything else seems like someth...

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 7:11am

Server maintenance

04:55 ATTENTION! The game will be inaccessible between 05:00 and 05:15 due to server maintenance. All fights will be terminated! The server will be switched off in 5 minutes! This is a very clear and reassuring message that is repeated quite often leading up to server maintenance. It makes it clear that when and about how long the game will go down. It informs everyone that "all fights will be terminated!": Thats great no worries about getting killed cause you get dropped from the server RIGHT.....

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 4:32am

auction and auction bid disappeared.

that is clearly a different lot... i have been bidding on several auction for the same item.... Why would i get mail returning it on the 27 when the bid was placed either on the 25 or 24?

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 9:36am

auction and auction bid disappeared.

Okay so i placed a bid for 1 cyrstalline coal in the auction house hoping to win.... watch time go from many to few and was excite that i might actually win.... but i never got notice that i won... never got notice i was out bid.... never got mail with either my bid returned to me nor the item i was bidding on. This has never happend to me before and was told i should post here to see if a admin can figure out what happened. bid was place 24 and 25 of february for around 1 98 50. please let me k...