You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, October 7th 2011, 4:29am

Author: DeathNote08

Bubbly Metal

Yes sir, I did not use any..I had 26 from Eloah's Treasure and AH..then after that, i got 2 from plateau..but still 26 pcs :'( so before September 21st, I should have had 27, then 28th bubbly at that date..

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 4:11am

Bubbly Metal

there were 2..I can't remember the first and it's gone from chat log..and here is the 2nd ==> 21.09 02:10 » Bubbly Metal: Searching the ruins, you stumble across a secret cubby-hole. Peering into it, you find Bubbly Metal[href=]*1 pcs.

Monday, October 3rd 2011, 3:56am

Bubbly Metal

I had 26 pcs Bubbly Metal.. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=114685262 <=== i have collected these via AH and Eloah's treasure.. After a number of checks in Plateau and Fay-go ruins, i had managed to get 2 more bubblies in different date/time..but it is only now that i checked and it hasn't changed, there're are still 26 pcs:stesn:..Please do something and give my bubblies..I got 2 but neither went to my backpack..Please Help Admins..THANK YOU...:mol: Sincerely, DeathNote08

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 7:26am

A Day of Peace...

Good Day Admins!..There is this simple problem that's bothering me sooo much..* The ryes and wheats are not dropable and they take 1 space in backpack..Because of this, my pack is overloaded and i cannot move..Please make them dropable or don't make them take 1 space in backpack..Please do something..Thank You!.. :mol::grin:

Monday, September 19th 2011, 3:24am

Trouble in DH

hey mate, you posted this comment at 20:42 game time of 09/16/11..did you make this post right after your DH run? coz i got chess pc earlier that day => "07:10 » Graphite King: Your group has received: Graphite King[href=]*1 pcs"

Monday, September 19th 2011, 3:16am

Trouble in DH

i think they re-closed it..coz after update, they announced in fb that it's opened so i went in and i got chess pc few but now they said it's closed, so i think they closed it AGAIN..i'm in entrance now and i dunno if i'd be going in without being sure to get chess pcs :'(

Friday, August 19th 2011, 4:26am

Quest for the dragons Figurine

Quoted from "Pez;106535" Finished the chugga quest 18th August, hope there isnt a problem with samary reading the book so I can get the last figurine How long did you wait before doing the dragind fig mate?...

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 2:05am

What the..What did i do? :cry:

Admins, I am not using multi..i never did..if you check my info, i'm playing my character for more than 3 yrs..never re-rolled MUCH MORE never created another one.. my brother created new character but didn't put it in his info.. you'll see that in our facebook..come on..why would i create new character and waste my 3yr + character..i was always loyal to his game.. when we started playing this game..youngest brother was first..he re-rolled sooo many times..than my other brother re-rolled one-tim...