You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 1:40am

Author: The falcon

Are you kidding us?

I wait over 5 month for results now, what is with this event?

Sunday, December 15th 2013, 4:07pm

The WOD Christmas Cookie Caper

I'm still waiting for Results

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 7:25pm

Malibu Rum Chocolates white

1 Layer of Chocolates hollow body (white) 600g white chocolate 100g cream A bit Malibu Rum (I don't tell the exactly amout because I sell them) 250g shredded coconut - Take the cream and 400g chocolate and make it over the how water liquit. - Put a bit more Malibu rum u like inside (it looses alcohol taste because at the end there is more chocolate. - coolup the fill and if it is under 30°C u can fill the hollow bodys. - wait until the next day, that it looses all air inside. (Important, that it...

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 7:13pm

Malibu Rm Chocolates Brown

1 Layer of Chocolates hollow body (brown) 800g brown chocolate a bit white chocolate 100g cream A bit Malibu Rum (I don't tell the exactly amout because I sell them) - Take the cream and 400g chocolate and make it over the how water liquit. - Put a bit more Malibu rum u like inside (it looses alcohol taste because at the end there is more chocolate. - coolup the fill and if it is under 30°C u can fill the hollow bodys. - wait until the next day, that it looses all air inside. (Important, that it...

Monday, June 10th 2013, 4:13pm

Father´s Day Event

In Germany the Fathers day is a few days before the mothers day and this year me and my das were riding with the motorbike after lunch and had cacke and coffee ;D

Sunday, January 2nd 2011, 10:16pm

German

mir auch, aber das is auch ok