You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, January 14th 2013, 6:47pm

Author: pompei

right click

sorry to hear the right click isn't working. you might want to contact support : http://support.mailrugames.com/ what kind of system are you using and have you updated your flash player ?

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 4:07am

penguins as pets

can we please have a penguin for a pet ? i would really love to have one here. thanks

Thursday, January 6th 2011, 3:26am

missing scalp

i killed alevel 4 mag in cc and won the battle but my scalp is missing after i took her head and dogs and it isn't showing up on my mags killed list. why ? where is my level 4 scalp i took ? i earned it right before the cc ended and i want it :rr:

Thursday, December 30th 2010, 4:34pm

system messages

ok enough already please tell me how to disable the system messages i keep getting even when i am in cc and in my clan chat . this is rediculous and i am tired of seeing the same messages about getting the game client, don't know how to put on your armor, can't find a resource, etc. please disable these da** things. it's old and frustrating as hell when trying to play and do cc and they pop up right in the middle of a battle or a crucial strategy chat. Disable them or get rid of them please.