You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, August 15th 2016, 2:52pm

Author: only_lastman

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence ay to All Indian Players and belated happy Independence day to player from Pakistan

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 3:23pm

HUNT on level 12 .

Quoted from "Ephy" Quoted from "_-Thraxus-_" Quoted from "only_lastman" Your Idea hold good for lvl12 or higher what about lvl11? I tried lvl 11 kroffs, not a fan on the poison especially since I don't have the hp or damage output of a lvl 12 (cost me 6s every fight and fights were slower). slower fights cant be prented, but i dare saying that your costs could be halved, per fight... with ease :-) fight smarter, think before starting what you can improve. Well I always look in location how many...

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 8:28pm

HUNT on level 12 .

Quoted from "Kenny The Great" Those with 500 eldive or kroff rep shouldnt be too upset. If you want to hunt just spend a centrido or incarnum and go to oblivion to hunt. Less headache, no respawn issues, AND you have the whole place to yourself! Its like totally amazing in there...should definitely try it one day. Your Idea hold good for lvl12 or higher what about lvl11?

Friday, May 20th 2016, 4:50pm

HUNT on level 12 .

Situation is same on humans side for lvl11-12. I just plan to hunt when there are no hunters around. But will request admins to increase number of mobs in hunt screen

Monday, April 18th 2011, 4:12pm

jailed

Please let me know why I have been jailed.