You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 8:19am

Author: angel andres

Instances of the game

hello everyone, human and magmar players, I would like to know if anyone can give me light in this matter, I was told that sunken ship instance where it was supposed to be found the superbeing "drunken captain" as I call him, was open but now its cancelled or non-existing. Does that means we will not be able to fight that superbeing ever again? Why is there a book in Fay-go to get a resource that cant be found at this moment? If anyone have any idea please share it with me. Another instance I wo...

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 6:55pm

question about book from old library on fay-go

hello everyone, humans and magmars, recently i was checking the mentor site known by almost every player and saw that there was a new book added supposedly to the collection available in the Old Library of Fay-go. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=7719 thats the link for the book, i already checked fay-go and wild forest bookshops for that item and didnt find it, I unchecked the restrictions for lvl and any other special requirement to be able to see any book available in each...

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 4:39am

book of skill

i used book of skill the 5 times it is allowed and you just increase your skill 10 points temporarily, i realized i just had to take advantage of that and have 141 or more to be able to mine dragon bloods, and thats it. After effect went off, back to normal. you have to do same, take advantage of the moment and mine as if the world is going to end. Good luck