You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 7:34am

Author: Iron Monster

please help to tell me about this quest. Thx.

So, if I don't do this quest, that means I can't choose the BOW style, then I can't use the bow weapon? Thx for you help

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 5:48am

please help to tell me about this quest. Thx.

Hi Dears, I got this quest. -------------------------------------------- War Trophy A trophy received by the squadron of a severe commander, contains informant teleportation on the preparation of a new weapon. The commander requests your help in supplying bows to his warriors for a fitting reward. Passed: Go to Ostap and ask him to make bows according to the drawings. Bring the weapons to Centurion Mekden. Current goal: Obtain 100 Light Silver, 10 Spider Legs and 10 Kretch Whiskers and bring eve...

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 3:15pm

Please help me. I meet a bug now.

My English is not good, I mean I am stuck in CC. could you understand what I say?

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 1:50pm

My valor is 346910/396000. please help me and don't deduct my valors. Thx.

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 1:00pm

Now, I meat a bug. When I enter CC, the info is "You are waiting for the fight to start The fight starts in less than 0 sec." But I can't enter the battle field and also can't exit. I am hung at this area. Please help me and I don't want lost valor. Thanks.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 7:36am

Can I recover my expired evil eye?

Hi, master. Ty for you helps. from your link I think below service can recover my evil eye. is that right? I want to know the exact price. My expired EEs is 484 pcs. That means I should pay 9 diamons or 9*484 diamons? (They were pile up when expire.) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recovery of a profession or of items that were accidentally dropped by a player or that were in a letter that expired. Items from expired letters or accident...

Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:23am

Can I recover my expired evil eye?

Hi admin, I lost my EEs(484 pcs) this week because expired. Is there some service to recover it? I think it can be roll back from DB backup. (time is 7 days ago). Thanks.