You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 4:38pm

Author: Sutath

Game Update Bug Report Thread

I'm still bugged on treasure hunters maps, 3 times now i tried to activate the grey map. Click on map- map disappears and nothing comes up to search for the treasure. Nothing in compass, i've tried going through zones to see if i can find out where i'm supposed to be searching- nothing. Admins look into this please!

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 3:55am

03:51 Opening the bottle, you look with interest at the find. Received: Half-decayed Treasure Map1 pcs. I tried to activate the map, clicked on it and nothing happened. Map disappeared from my inventory and nothing came up to find the treasure. Replace the map please.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 12:11am

finished 2 quests that each gave 500 exp and the exp wasn't awarded to my total

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 9:46pm

defeating magish?

yes it does, thank you

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 2:39pm

defeating magish?

ok i'm trying to kill magish and i'm wondering how to do it when if i kill levreta for the blessed charm dispersal scrolls i can't do magish then since the other bosses will be locked after killing levreta. do normal charm dispersals remove remove magish's thread now?

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 6:20am

Twilight Casket

18:00 and then 9:00 game time

Monday, June 16th 2014, 1:56am

Prophecy from the Past

thanks that got it for me

Monday, June 16th 2014, 12:43am

Prophecy from the Past

i'm stuck looking for board in foothills. which foothills? mentaliya? and where? please help

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 3:26am

isle of swirling mists

hello i've recently returned from a long break from the game. I'm trying to open the swirling mist lands but can't seem to find the quest to start it, can someone list them and where to find the npc to start the progression please

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 6:07pm

Day of Peace

how about turning off the wraiths that attack the players that are attempting to do this event/quest? I myself made it to the windmills because kindly humans were respecting this quest only to be attacked by and injured by a wraith. Maybe heal players injured this way that normally wouldn't have gotten the injury except for attempting this quest?

Friday, September 16th 2011, 8:41pm

Warlord's Belt

question: I took the reinforced warlord's belt quest from soyqura, is it possible to drop the quest to be able to get the non-reinforced quest?

Monday, March 21st 2011, 8:50am

Rage and no drops.

correct me if i'm wrong but liches are level 4 creatures and your level 6. creature 2 levels below you won't drop boe's or ee's while on rage. max at most is 1 level below you.

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 2:49pm

book of skill

np to this, i just know of a person that got alot of skill ups while using the book in the same way i tried to. if that is the intended use of the book i have no issues with that.

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 3:19am

book of skill

checking back in to see if their is a reply to this

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 6:13pm

book of skill

so i got the book of skill to use for my mining. my mining level was 82, i used the book to take my skill to 92 then went to mine diamonds to try and get skill ups. 40+ and counting diamonds mined and no skill ups. Is this a game bug that i'm not getting skill ups even tho the diamonds are in the red for getting skill ups or has this been changed that can't use the book to help level up professions?

Friday, March 4th 2011, 1:58pm

possible bug

ok fine so i'm stuck with something till i can sell it and probably take a loss to do so....... maybe a cancel bid option can be implimented in the auction for instances like this that the person isn't forced to purchase something they didn't want in the first place. I know there is the confirm option but if there is a misclick or press of a button then the person is stuck. Impliment the option to cancel the bid but if the person wants to do so make it a charge of not more then 10% of the bid pr...

Friday, March 4th 2011, 12:24pm

possible bug

Auction: purchase diafton [4] 03.03.11 17:10 2d 7h the transaction so you can track it

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 6:31pm

possible bug

ok this matter wasn't cleared up before the auction bid process went thru, now i have sitting in my post the retribution cuirass that i did not want or have any need for that i was forced to pay for by a game glitch. PLEASE return the cuirass to the owner Diafton and return my 10g purchase back to me.

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 12:44pm

possible bug

think i might have found a possible bug, when i was browsing in the auction i typed in "retri" in the search line to look at retribution items up for sale. I browsed thru the items then clicked back in the search line box to search for other items. I went to press the backspace button on my keyboard and hit the backslash key instead. Some how that entered a bid in on player diafton's retribution cuirass for 10g. I did not want to bid on this item as I already have a retribution cuirass of my own...

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 8:56pm

Took money twice from me

any update on this Cross?