You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Monday, March 5th 2012, 6:57am

Author: NineEagles

Problems with harvesting

What have you done to this game? I have a blue tool and received 1 ripe gambier out of 10 tries in the Barrow of Sadness. This is absolutely stupid! I've more than enough skill level, a runed tool, and it takes me 10 tries to get one plant!???!!! Have you guys lost your minds!?

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 9:12pm

Arena page did not open to enter arena and I was kicked out of arena and lost valor & experience

Hello, I accepted and confirmed an arena fight, the clock ticked down to 0 seconds and nothing happened - the screen did not open up to the human base camp. This went on for 15-20 seconds, and I tried to reload the client two or three times, and all of a sudden I'm tossed into Warriors Camp. I lost valor and experience and cannot go to a battlefield for 3 hours. This is not right - the server is screwed up again. I didn't leave the battlefield - it never opened! Please restore my experience and ...

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 2:34am

10% bonus for buying diamonds

Is there a reason I didn't receive the 10% bonus on the diamonds I just purchased? Thanks

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 10:39pm

Dropped from CC

C'mon admins - you need to stop this kind of stuff. I was just in cc with Zircon, Shtorm, Originalsith, and others, and all of a sudden I was dropped out of cc. I lost valor, as the notice said I left early. None of us left early. I wish to have my valor restored and the valor that I received during cc. It was like 3 minutes left to go. Please fix. Thanks.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 4:46am

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.php?instance_id=5554117&finish=0

I was in this cc - Pez and I got bounced out of server just as we were dropping final 25 crystals. I had 3-4 kills and dropped lots of crystals. I lost maybe 8-10k valor. I was able to do 3 dirty hands and got the rep. Please reinstate my lost valor and the 1 win. Thanks, Mike

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 5:33am

New Upgrade and fight algorithm

What did the new upgrade change with the fight algorithms? I know one day isn't a trend, but in Tallars today, my opponents all dodged more than I did, and I wear Dodger armor . Where do you publish a list of changes that were made in this upgrade? Thanks!

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 3:13am

Underground Knight Reputation is not correct

Sorry - I got my reps messed up - please ignore my previous post

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 3:10am

Underground Knight Reputation is not correct

My attributes show I have 30 UK rep - this is not correct. I completed the 3 pre-initiation quests, and now have completed Agudars 2nd and 3rd Feats of Valor. I've turned in 10 or 15 chrystaline coal. I've also done the UK arena at least twice. Please investigate and post a mail message to me at nineeagles to indicate what you have found out. Thanks, Mike

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 2:42am

Typo in recipe

This recipe is for a level 7 elixir - but it produces level 9. Typo? http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1318

Friday, July 8th 2011, 3:01am

Magic Coffer

I just bought 50 diamonds and received a magic coffer. It will not open. My only two options are information and drop. Please fix.

Monday, June 13th 2011, 5:50am

Bug???

I bought the Magic Mirror Tretise - you have to have 11 secret knowledge and I have 14. Pandik the Wise won't help me read it. What have I done wrong?

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 7:37am

Pandrik won't read book to me

I have the following book:http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=113141192. I have 14 secret knowledge and bought it. Pandrik doesn't see it. What's up with that? Thanks, nineeagles

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 2:10am

Bad Recipes

I have two alchemist recipes that have bugs. When I create a level 7 Elixir of Speed, the game creates level 9. When I create level 6 Elixir of Speed, it creates level 5. Please fix the recipes and convert all of my level 9 elixir of speed to level 7, and all of my level 5 elixir of speed to level 6. Thanks.

Monday, November 1st 2010, 5:00pm

CC Battlefield

I don't know what the actual problem is, other than I never got to play in CC as a level 5 and cannot as a level 6. Several times I've seen 1 or 2 players ahead of me in queue, but I don't get invited, and I'm online a lot.

Saturday, October 30th 2010, 5:07pm

CC Battlefield

I cannot get into the CC battlefield. I apply every day but nothing happens. I'm at 24.7% of a level 6 and have not been in CC since I was a level 4. Can you help? NineEagles