You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, October 8th 2012, 1:48pm

Author: puddy

The official Faeo Quiz!!

What is the most expensive and very rare chess set? -eldoril chest set What is the name of the two headed creature you can find on the plateau of silence? -gizeldor What are the two dragons called? -erifarius and striagorn What is the name of the great slaughter from the dwarfs against the gnomes? -Turmoil Which race was first to live in Feao? -humans Who created the universe of Feao? -The Creator What are the names of the gods that created humans and magmars? -humans=God Egos ,magmars=God Vulca...

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 10:36pm

I didnt get bonus valor for 100 points in worlds war event

i have 100 signs too http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=133471497 i didnt get that valour bonus of 50k... pls fix this! thank you

Monday, January 16th 2012, 1:38am

i think i have bug

i think i have bug on monday 9`th i think i was in a cc and when i finished the instance i wasnt teleported in foot hills,i woke up in jail but i got out. Since than i can play as usual, i can do cc`s, arena`s but i cant trade with other people cuz it says that i`m under curse of poverty,i cant make a group or get invited in a group cuz it says that i`m under curse. I wrote a mail to support@warofdragons.com and they told me: Thank you for your inquiry. Please contact an admin via chat or ingame...