You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 12:01pm

Author: comar0001

christmas gift

I too have the same problem. Let me know if you need more information. Happy Holidays.

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 2:58pm

DH instance closure and loss of group items.

13:57 The Derelict House instance is unavailable (1d 11h 39min)

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 2:47pm

DH instance closure and loss of group items.

Hello, less then 5 mins ago, i was running DH solo and had all the drops go to group and the leader was to distibute. i was in a fight and started to get a message about the instance closing. i died to get out of the instance before it closed. when i when to the group loot screen, everything was gone. i lost Galmakhar helm, 1 china queen, 1 china knight and 2 china pawns. what can be done to retrieve these items or where can they be found?

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 11:45pm

Crimson Sterlet [180] ??

Hello, i am just up dating this little bug that is still out there. I found this other posting and i must say, it is not fixed yet. thank you. http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…ghlight=crimson

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 3:39am

Crimson Sterlet [180] ??

my question is, why on the location map is the Crimson Sterlet listed as a 180 skill fish when its a 90 skill fish ??

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 7:08am

Achievement

thank your for your response powerhouse. but i think you missed the problem. my achievements say i am working to achieve level 2, but i am level 6. its not that i have achieved level 2 and working on to the next. same goes for the valor.

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 4:15am

Achievement

i have noticed that 2 of my achievement scores have not moved up. on is my valor, it still says that i am working on my soldier level even though i am fighter rank. the other achievement is my current level. i just made level 6, but it says that i am working on level 2. can you please advance them and credit me the achievement points. thanks.