You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 6:39pm

Author: gorgon666

Avoiding Fights

this person signed out when attacked for the purpose of tying me up in magland for several minutes giving time for other mags to jump in fight...isnt this against game rules??? http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.p…21&server_id=10 just need clarification ty.

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 7:02pm

Interserver fight issues...

went into new inter server mined 10 red crystalz was on my way back to hand them in and got kicked out of the cc????????????????????????

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 5:53pm

Concern

tried to join a gb to res a clanmate and got a box come up saying.You have negative effects, which prevent you from participating in this fight! when the hell did this get put into effect??????

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 3:04am

Antiquarian is a slow reader

i am also hitting the 48hr mark..pls fix asap would like to finish this quest...ty

Friday, May 20th 2011, 9:55pm

you are just lacking luck. This is what this event is all about.

hey cross pls read the quest again..i know you need luck to find the rabbit foot in the dung but in order for that the monsters have to give you the dung.it doesnt say you might get dung it says you will get dung from the monsters you fight then if you get luckiy you will find the foot..now my issue is getting the dung to even try to find the foot,i never got the chance now this supposed *quest* was (should have called it a challenge) for all lvls and if you did all the steps you got a reward no...

Friday, May 20th 2011, 6:08am

talisman quest

im also quite pissed over the dung part of quest.Ive fought over 100 mobs and not a single drop of dung.please fix this bug and pls dont say its my luck that has nothing to do with this.now i cant finish the quest and after all the time and resourses ive spent,i am rather mad!! ty

Monday, March 7th 2011, 7:33am

Tallers

hey wraith come talk to me when you get stunned then hit 5x then get hit by another player and another one after that and no chance to fill up and you die with full belts. It happens quite often so dont post a comment if you dont know why its there ok..ty

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 8:18pm

Tallers

just want to thank you for chasing me out of tallers,, congrats to all valour players the admins love you..see ya!

Monday, October 18th 2010, 8:37pm

one armed bandit

The One-Armed Bandit game is available to solvent warriors enrobed in at least green armor of their level. cant play because i have chain helm????? thats bogus all my other armor.need to relax the requirements a little bit.