You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 12:21am

Author: Beo The Great

Berona Riding Lessons

so basically its a trick it just tells me i can though thatys not the case..... that sucks should change what it says very misleading

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 3:42am

Berona Riding Lessons

02:37 Received: 2000 experience and the ability of a Beastmaster, allowing you to ride a Berona tiger. Seized: Arnica's Whip 1 pcs. so i can ride a berona now?

Monday, March 12th 2012, 1:07pm

Profession Bug

11:58 Your skill level has increased by +1. i received this msg on the screen but i my skill level did not go from 69 to 70 i waited 5 minutes before reporting please manually raise my skill level.

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 1:33pm

reporting taunting by a low level

placed under curse of silence for three hours not banned sorry.

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 1:33pm

reporting taunting by a low level

he cursed me out and verbally assaulted me over a period of time in the location chat of the city square and was banned for 3 hrs i suspect that is the only reason he is here.

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 7:01am

Dragon Fight

took me a while but i got it check this out vote http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc Kony 2012 this counts under voting for battle by the warriors(people) it even has specific dating as to when.

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 10:37pm

Dragon Fight

ok i see what this is basically if it works for you but not others oh well mark my words: this let them eat cake stuff wont work forever

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 6:20am

Dragon Fight

you should have votes on this stuff it will be 1:30 when my levels fight starts i wont get home until 4:30 at the least dont you take into account people who work. i dont think i should be punished i should get elixirs like everyone else who participates or plans to participate.

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 4:13am

Stimulus Package

The players of faeo are broke including me lol i would like to suggest either a decrease in prices of expensive items, an easier way to earn gold, or free gold. Maybe you guys can come up with an event that could be hard and long but finishable that gives gold for completion. PS. i spent my silver to get marvelous glasses 31 Pcs. and fought my tariquon but at the beggining of the fight i lagged out and when i got back in i received a two msgs saying marvelous glass removed andbattle lost when i ...