You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 12:35am

Author: --Slaine--

still havent recieved it..

Ok still waiting? This is silly, I know its not a great amount, for somone levelling to level 7.. but Its the fact it isnt working, I havent recieved anything yet, an no one seems to be doing anything about it? If im not getting anything it would be nice to know? If i am but theres a delay, it would also be nice to know? Can somone please tell me whats happening? Please --slaine--

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 2:59am

No it hasnt, still not showing any chests recieved, dont think the game likes me lol

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 3:17pm

refference origional post submitted .. 03/01/12 refferal bonus. Keku levelled to 7 on the 3/01/12.. at 20:10hrs.. Posted no refferal bonus, apparently i have recieved it an the thread is closed. Have checked back pack and nothing. Thread has been closed so had to make another, sorry to be a pain but still waiting on my referral bonus. --slaine--

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 6:58pm

Refferal

As keku has posted above is confirmed date and time of her levelling.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 9:35pm

Refferal

Just wondering, my partner recently levelled to level 7 her name.. keku .. She has used my referal link but i never recieved anything when she levelled, has there been a change in rewards for a referral levellin at all? Just curious. --slaine--