You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 1:58pm

Author: Entharion

Autumnal aggression / Leafless terror tree

The words loose and looses should be corrected to lose and loses. Loose means "not tight", rather than "no longer possess". Cheers

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 4:41am

Warlord Damirus - Captured Village quest

Also, your services. (No edit button)

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 4:40am

Warlord Damirus - Captured Village quest

To the Settlement of Klesva, governed so well by Chief Kort, in which some big problems have arisen. An army of repulsive Kretches has occupied the village! They are leaving nothing alive! You must go to Chief Torgor and offer you services! Chief Kort is in Klesva.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 4:32am

'Failed Experiment' event spelling and grammar errors

I'm only trying to be helpful here. I noticed a forum for reporting spelling errors, so I provided feedback here. While I realize there are more important things to fix in any online game, I also never indicated any urgency in my posts. I figured I would just point out what I noticed (after checking other posts here to make sure I don't mention anything that has already been pointed out), and the game team would take care of things if and when they felt was right. Please realize that I'm taking ...

Monday, October 4th 2010, 1:50am

is new mineral fluorite or flourite?

In the same description: who highly vale fluorite - I'm guessing vale should be value? And I would guess 'flourite' to be the powder form perhaps. (joking)

Monday, October 4th 2010, 1:45am

Quoted from "MindFreaK;3112" If I was checking all the commas missing somewhere in the world of Faeo... I'd shoot myself long time ago... And yet you take time to read this? What caught my eye was misspelling of phenomenal (phenomenal misspelling? lol), I just added the rest as it was all from the same block of text. I do overlook a lot, trust me. Please don't criticize as you did here. Thank you.

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 3:02am

Buy to Re-sell

Quoted from "Vedbal;2404" Im the one who bought them. Ask him how much he spent on them -> 20 x 30s max = 6 gold. Of course for players who are using them like me there is no other chance and have to buy it. Its ok, i dont mind to buy for 1g if i have to. But he is making things that should be punished. And some1 message was -> ""I Buy Ludial Chain Link for 30s, for u cost 1 silver so its a fair price." Lololol. After that he sells for 2-3 gold This is called free enterprise. It's what happens ...

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 1:38am

Power of Dragon II Elixir at Cagliostro the Alchemist

I have made a Power of Dragon II Elixir, according too a recipe found during a campaign by one of our divisions too enemy lands - "too" should be spelled "to" in both instances It is good that our warriors bi=rig me papers - "bi=rig" should be "bring" perhaps?

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 12:39am

"The wise men's of Faeo urge" - "men of Faeo" is a preposition. It is improper to attempt to use 's to indicate possession in this instance. Better choices would be "The urges of the wise men of Faeo", or else "Faeo's wise men's urges". "to comprehend the mysterious and strange and also tob e of some use to the cause of their people often has unpredictable and sometimes even unpleasant results." - This needs a comma (,) after "strange" and "people". "tob e" should be "to be". The word "has" shou...