You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, January 7th 2015, 1:53pm

Author: Emanswoman

primium purchases

Premium accounts make the lives of Faeo warriors easier and happier! Benefit from all the advantages of this service by acquiring Premium for one day, three days or one month. To the fear of your enemies, the delight of your allies, the envy of other warriors! Premium account is valid for another: 1d 3h It is not letting me in to make more purchases with gold or diamonds. My time will run out before I can make another purchase of the new smileys? Help please URGENT !

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 10:51am

Bracelets and pins

Can you please let us know when the bracelets and pins will be comming out for the mages please And great job on the up grades too !

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 10:43am

Knome coins

Can you please adjust the value of the knome coins .... turn in is at 5 silver value per coin and the coin values are at 1 copper each....no were to even convert them to turn in value. Thank you .

Monday, January 5th 2015, 5:45pm

Primimum purhases

I purchased the alchemisht smily and did not recive it....Please give it to me. Emanswoman

Monday, March 26th 2012, 8:21pm

Out of the game !

I am constantly getting put out of the game , during movement , combat or anytime ! HELP ! also connection errors , lots !:stesn:

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 8:21pm

Lost valor

Internet was at 1 gig, screen would not load.

Friday, February 3rd 2012, 8:03pm

Lost valor

I went to cc my valor lower , why ?

Monday, January 16th 2012, 9:19pm

Sycle gone

It was a durable sycle and rune !

Monday, January 16th 2012, 9:06pm

Sycle gone

My sycle and rune gone over the week end, please give it ba! Emanswomam:neznau: