You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 10:44am

Author: Lady Virago

Error in Cardsharp wins in Duel

When you bet 25 or 50 glass in duel.. and win..it says the match was a draw... it does payout correctly. When you bet 5 glass and you win, it says you won the match. Just thought you'd like to know...

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 7:28am

News says humans in batlle yesterday with Dragon were to Get Valour Points..

Does it take awhile for the valour to be distributed? Battle counter is okay for 2nd Dragon but no valour yet rec'vd?? So valour for first Dragon, valour for Second Dragon Event and battle counter for First Dragon Event is needed. Thanks so much, I don't mean to be a pest

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 7:08pm

ok, understood about achiev. thank you- so that just leaves battle counter - was in two great battles the day we fought mag dragon. Also have little prpblem with queing up for cc - twice now i qued up in time and it denied me for an hour - the first time it happend when i clicked on the button it changed the time 9by over 4 mins) and gave me only 5 seconds to join- then last night I queued with 55 seconds to go, but it said i was 55 seconds late a little frustrating and cant imagine what ive don...

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 5:53pm

Dearest Malle , i see we haven't been able to get to my issues as yet, and that's okay - nice to know you're working on it.. will do the event today as well and will let'cha know if i get anything... also have another problem i reported once, but hasn't changed - i lvled up just before update, and never got achievement points for becoming a fighter, and lvling up... thought i'd mention again to see if we can resolve that as well. Thanks for all you do for us, it is very appreciated!

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 4:11am

Yet my % numbers are exactly the same today as when our Dragon died yesterday... have I missed something?? Also notice partic. in great balles numbers ahven't gone up and I had 2 or 3 fights with more than 10 warriors each side.. can u please help?

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 5:05am

Promotion and others not showing up achievements

I am a fighter now, and show soldier - i levelled up to 3 and also doesnt show in acheivements.. i have bigger accomp. .. the only things that have updated are fishing skill those should show along with a few ach. points??