You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 7:00pm

Author: Bounce

Trade Chat Glitch

Not sure if this has been reported before but it has been going on for as long as I can remember. When chatting, u just click the name in the chat window and u continue to speak with them... but when u enter a trade, this function will mess up. U click the name to continue talking and it wont work, right click wont work and if u click the arrow next to the name it will scroll to the very top of ur chat window..... But some of the names still work, you have to click on them all to find one. This ...

Monday, October 24th 2011, 10:46am

Cant destroy leather armour

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…5981#post115981 seeing link above, many people have this issue, and have been for a few days now. Instead of closing the thread, please update on when this will be fixed... I am running out of space in my rucksack, thanks!!!

Thursday, October 20th 2011, 9:03pm

Cant destroy leather

I try to use a scroll of destruction on a pair of leather pauldrons and a message pops up saying "Unable to perform action Disenchant" I rebooted, tryed with dif scrolls, nothing works, please help

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 9:04am

Never got the Bronze Casket highlighted in photo

The leader came back online after a time out, it was in party loot and she traded it to me. Everything is ok now, thanks!

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 8:39am

Never got the Bronze Casket highlighted in photo

Fight link: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…10621814&stat=1

Monday, March 21st 2011, 7:24am

Server lag??

This post was up for a week with no replies and it got closed?? (Lag has seemed to stop as of recently tho, was it the server as I thought?) >>Horrible Lag (Not from my side) To quote Cross Knight "There are no particular problems from the side of our server for the past days. Please check if there are any problems with your internet connection." My internet is trasnfering at top notch, nothing wrong with my computer, all other sites, browsers, software, etc work flawlessly yet the server has be...

Friday, March 11th 2011, 6:26pm

Lag issues (Server issues?)

>>Horrible Lag (Not from my side) To quote Cross Knight "There are no particular problems from the side of our server for the past days. Please check if there are any problems with your internet connection." My internet is trasnfering at top notch, nothing wrong with my computer, all other sites, browsers, software, etc work flawlessly yet the server has been at 1-2 red bars for 6 days now. I am not the only one with this issue... What is going on??? >>Cross Knight said: "I can't tell you what e...

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 8:34am

Horrible Lag (Not from my side)

To quote Cross Knight "There are no particular problems from the side of our server for the past days. Please check if there are any problems with your internet connection." My internet is trasnfering at top notch, nothing wrong with my computer, all other sites, browsers, software, etc work flawlessly yet the server has been at 1-2 red bars for 6 days now. I am not the only one with this issue... What is going on???

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 8:15pm

Horrible lags

I am having the same issue now, I have had 1 red dot connection for 4 straight days... It takes a while to load a fight, when I click attack, 10 seconds run off before it atacks and sometimes doesnt even register. To chat I have to send the same thing several times before it goes thru, movement is near impossible... Please fix this!!!