You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 7:23pm

Author: Petrok

How to Fix Flash Pop-up - Guide

Today spended 14 gold lost in batlefield and even if make correction it comes back... was german field. yesterday was english server. tks for not programming your client proper way ..

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 2:55am

Will miss him and deeply sorry to ear this .. my sympathie to his familly and best regards !

Quoted from "Wikkan" Its with a very heavy heart that I tell our friends and family here in Faeo of the loss of my big brother, NineEagles. I don't know if this is the right forum to post, but he was known on both sides of the pond. I hope it reaches those who would want to know. It was just over 6 years ago that I introduced him to this game while visiting family. For a week after he left, he flatly refused to use game chat and texted me questions and comments on my phone. So we'd sit up until...

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 12:54am

August Fishing bug - First ask the jeweller to craft an aquarium with diamonds

i have fish and diamonds and cant get the aquarium = only thing happening is if i clic on fish and get this answer = First ask the jeweller to craft an aquarium with diamonds. Please advise or look at bug please

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 4:32pm

Fourth Rune Board

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=166489424 cant be activated advise or solve

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 4:28pm

Voyage to the Past = Fourth Rune Board will not acivate no where

This rune = Fourth Rune Board Will not be activated anywhere even in mag land .. Please advise ASAP or make bug correction

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 4:57am

Update Thread + Info Log

Tin can game ............. bug bug bug i buy 5 balls for 10 coins but says i cant play lol ))) http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…Info-Log/page10

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 3:02am

Update Thread + Info Log

Pet Quest : Where and how to access azur lagoon please ))) tk you in advance

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 2:58am

Update Thread + Info Log

PET QUEST : I gathered Bring Sweet Mila 50 Butterstraws, 50 Dark Ironstones and 50 Speckled Silvergut. nothing is happening please make correction so i can do quest tk you Petrok

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 7:29pm

Tindalos hunt dimension not working as usual ((((((

i get this message TOO LATE you lost COntact wiht the unknown lets hunt ??? when using crystla and i cant get intoher fimension ?? what is the bug this time ?

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 11:12pm

interserver arena not fair at all as we lag compare to german server ...solve or stop interserver

as soon as we get in interserver we lag and dont load so either solve or stop sharing servers for arena final ...

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 11:49pm

Palace of king magish important issue *****

I killed first boss and then guetting this message everywhere at any boss i try to enter in room.... *Magical shields are obscuring the entrance to the halls of the cursed domain of Magish. Leave the palaces, or you will not overcome the magical obstac If i spend all the way to a boss at least i should be able to enter the room and kill him? Also cant see position in maggish anymore ?? Please reset so i can do properly play tk you ! Regards Petrok

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 6:05pm

Did the quest and now nothng for a week and samary just offer me to do all quest again ...

Congratulations. You have found all the figurines and given them to the Antiquarian. He will now open the figurines and take the keys. Come back when he has the keys to find out how to get the treasure. please i already paid for it, could you make corrections ? Regards

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 7:59pm

Divorce procedure - Humans

please remove ring or tell me what is missing so you do ?

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 7:57pm

Please Remove ring or advise me !

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 11:22pm

Agreed with Ranyma

Monday, October 11th 2010, 1:43pm

-Ranyma-

To Malle : Caracter -Ranyma- can not log in game with old or new password received.... she has re install client net many times. noting works...please can we get help to resolve situation please. Tk you in advance ... Regards