You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 4:30pm

Author: Xardonyx

No sense capped vaults

I have been very unhappy with these changes and think they have made a significant harm to the game. A look at the completed battlefields shows a clear picture of the effects on the Meridian Vaults on Saturdays, which is the only battlefield regularly populated at level 16+. June 17 was a typical day with 89 vaults occuring. Post rules change only 15 vaults occurred on June 24, and again only 15 vaults yesterday July 1. Queues are sometimes a matter of luck. If you are not one of the first 8 for...

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 3:30am

Gnome rune

12:59 You have been attacked by Minotaur Assassin [7][>[href=]. 12:59 Fight begun: Attack on Xardonyx[href=]. 12:59 You have activated the rune and unsealed the Gnome treasury, which was guarded by the Gnomes' faithful servants, the Minotaurs. 13:02 Fight ended: Attack on Xardonyx[href=]. 13:02 ยป Gnomes Casket: Having defeated the Minotaur Assassin, you searched him and found a Gnomes' Casket[href=]*1 pcs. These were from 23.12

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 6:30pm

Gnome rune

I opened a Khagann rune at the wild forest this am, killed the minotaur and got the gnome casket. I then opened the casket however received no message of anything in the the casket and can't find any coins or rewards in my inventory.