You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, October 30th 2010, 9:59am

Author: Hopsalek

The battle of the mercenaries

Quoted from "Draconian_Lore;15370" ugh logged back in and found that not only am i still being attacked constantly without any chance, but i alst have 14 more things in my pack and cant move due to my bags being broken... and i cant even use my teleport stone... i also noticed that the other servers running this event dont have this problem... interesting, I was probably first person who goes there, died and was ressurected over and over again {and was lucky enough to lost "only" 16g in the for...

Monday, October 18th 2010, 7:21pm

one armed bandit

Im not able to play, even i have 50+g in pocket and full green set...does anybody know why? well i probably know why...i need retri helm and bracers ? very strict requirements:]]]]

Monday, October 11th 2010, 5:15pm

facebless bug...

I lost part of my rage and other blessings due to this bug. am I naive , when expecting some compensation or simple "SORRY" ? citing: "3000 players of Legend: Legacy of the Dragons have already joined this site. To celebrate this and to say "Thank You" ".... i must say really like vhen somebody say "thank you" this way:-////