You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, April 2nd 2012, 12:35am

Author: Svertalf

Joke quest from Cardsharp

Cardsharp and Globius dosn't have "Joke Week" quests...

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 11:54am

Russian

Хмм... Всем привет! Я, наконец, клиент вылечил от зависания при открытии форума и недваровских линков. В DwarClientEn.ini удалил строчку "LastFlags1=2031322310042001292261122041342281141931322291160839". Запустил клиент и стало всё нормально. В очередной раз убеждаюсь что блондинки клиент писали... Те у которых ноги от ушей, а руки - соответсвенно...

Monday, January 16th 2012, 2:18pm

Can't delete any of my saved fights.

2 days ago I got levelup in cave. Then I want to remove one of my saved fights to store this cave I can't do that. I can edit the name of any fight, but then I press button "x" near "edit" nothing happens. I tryed to remove fight via client, IE, Chrome, Firefox. Always got the same situation. How can I remove fight named "2 del"?

Monday, December 26th 2011, 9:42am

Achievment problem

I buy ice weapon for snowflakes, but didn't get achievement.

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 3:39pm

My winning raffle tickets all gone!

+1 I got about 300+ winning tickets. So after I got 50 chests only blanck tickets left in my backpack! I don't want any pizes but mount, so I think to exchange not winning winning tickets on the snowlakes. How can I do it if all my winning tickets was removet at once? Quoted You can exchange leftover winning tickets for Magic Snowflakes I think that all my tickets but one which bring me the prize should be exchenged for snowlakes.

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 3:56pm

12:38 Cross Knight : Did you come across strange Collector's Figurines in the last weeks? Read here to reveal their secret!

I just bring 3 Mind Flowers to Furratsy. She give me Elixir, but what should I do next? There are empty goal in quest log. The journey to Eloah’s palace The search for the Collector’s Figurines goes on. The last of the collector’s figurines is in the grave of Eloah’s son. Passed: Find 3 Mind Flowers and bring them to Furratsy so that he can make a “wonderful brew” from them. Current goal:

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 11:31am

Trade fair

Ther is no gift for fisherman! This one for Geologist - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=5722 This one for Herbalist - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=5722 We are the FISHERMANS and we want OUR gift!!!